Lung cancer is one of the most frightening diagnoses a patient can receive. However, by providing today’s most advanced care close by, White Plains Hospital is helping everyone breathe a little easier. Here, clinically distinguished, multidisciplinary experts are using the most innovative and effective treatment options available to give lung cancer patients what may be the most important thing of all – hope.
Here are just a few of the factors that make lung cancer care at White Plains Hospital exceptional:
- Sophisticated diagnostic tools and superb clinical skill that helps us precisely stage cancer and develop individualized, targeted therapies.
- Nationally recognized thoracic surgeons who are pioneers in research and the latest treatment innovations.
- A team approach to patient care that includes experts in radiology, pulmonary medicine, cardiology, gastroenterology, pathology, thoracic surgery, oncology, radiation and other patient services.
- Cutting-edge treatment options, including the latest minimally invasive options, state-of-the-art radiation therapies and innovative drug therapies, including access to clinical trials.
- A steadfast commitment to exceptional patient care that means we see most patients within 24 hours of referral.
To learn more about lung cancer care that is exceptional, every day, contact us at 914.681.1150.
|Meet Cynthia Chin, MD, Thoracic Surgeon|
|Meet Todd Weiser, MD, Director, Thoracic Surgery|